The William Davis STJ Federal Credit Union Scholarship Application
St. Joseph’s Federal Credit Union will award ONE, $1,000 scholarship each year. Applications will be accepted starting December 1, and will close January 31, 2017.
The scholarships will be awarded in March at our annual meeting.
- A St. Joseph Federal Credit Union member in good standing for at least one year prior to application submission
- Graduating High School Senior, or currently enrolled in an accredited college
- GPA of a least 2.50 on final report card (on 4.00 scale)
- A completed St. Joseph Federal Credit Union Scholarship Application.
- A Personal Statement Essay describing why credit unions are important AND how you are similar to, or hope to emulate the qualities of WILLIAM DAVIS.
- A copy of your transcript or a current high school report card.
- An enrollment letter from the college of choice.
- Applications will not be returned and will become the property of STJ Federal Credit Union.
- STJ Federal Credit Union officers, board members, employees and their families are not eligible.
- The winning entries will be chosen at the discretion of STJ Federal Credit Union scholarship committee. Illegible entries may be disqualified.
- Winners will be notified on or before March 1, by mail or phone and agree to have their names/photos published in STJ Federal Credit Union promotional materials.
- Award checks will be made out to the recipient school. Recipient must pick up the check at the STJ Federal Credit Union annual dinner; if attendance to the dinner is not possible, other arrangements for distributing the scholarship monies will be made, based on the individual circumstances.